Google has disabled OAuth for our application because of its policy changes.
You can still archive your Gmail account by creating an App Password:
- In Select app choose ‘Mail’
- In Select device choose ‘Mac’
- Copy the app password generated
In Email Archiver do the following:
- Go to the ‘Email Archiver Pro’ tab on the top Mac menu bar.
- (Note: below step would delete the settings changed by you in EAP, make sure to take screenshots or make note of the necessary settings you have in EAP)
- Press on Reset Preferences
- Restart EAP.
- Now click on ‘Add Account’ and choose ‘other account’ rather than ‘Gmail account’ option.
- Username: <your email address>
- IMAP Server: imap.gmail.com
- password: <paste app password copied earlier>
- Press add and start archiving.
Please contact support if there are any issues trying to set this up.